Bell P-39 Airacobra P-39D-1 & P-39D-2 Pilot's Flight Operating Instructions. Circa 1943-1944.
- This item is: Bell P-39 Airacobra P-39D-1 & P-39D-2 Pilot's Flight Operating Instructions. A vintage duplicate.
- We answer questions and will provide many detailed photos.
- email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The items are "as they come" from the closed airplane stores we acquire.
- This item is used equipment and we are selling this item untested, without warranty or return.
- We buy avionic shops,
- We buy instrument shops,
- We buy aviation libraries,
- We buy airplane stuff,
- If it's about aviation, we buy.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: We are selling this item “As Removed, As Is, Where Is, Make Offer". We do not provide any warranty of this item whatsoever, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to, any warranty of "merchantability" or "fitness for a particular purpose" or any warranty that the contents of the item will be error-free. We are not liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of, resulting from, or any way connected to the use of the item, whether or not based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise; whether or not injury was sustained by persons or property or otherwise; and whether or not loss was sustained from, or arose out of, the results of, the item, or any services that may have been provided by us. We are not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages result from any defect, error, or failure to perform.