We accept returns up to 30 days from the date of purchase. Returned items must be resent by purchaser at his/her own cost, and item must be postmarked before 30 days after purchase date have elapsed.
We only accept returns in two cases:
- The item was damaged during shipment.
- The item was misrepresented on our website.
We do not accept returns in any other case. All manuals, books, booklets, pamphlets, guides, and all items on this website are sold as they come from the closed airplane stores we acquire. Buyer understands and accepts that old, antique items have wear and tear.
To initiate a return:
- Send us a return request email:
- Explain, in detail, why you are returning the product.
- Provide proof of damage or misrepresentation via pictures or video.
- We will respond within 24 hours.
- If return is accepted, we will provide you the return address and shipping instructions.
- Pack the item in the same packaging as received.
- Send the item (at your cost) before the 30th day after purchase.
- We will examine and verify the item against your claim.
- If approved, we will apply your refund.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: We are selling this item “As Removed, As Is, Where Is, Make Offer". We do not provide any warranty of this item whatsoever, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to, any warranty of "merchantability" or "fitness for a particular purpose" or any warranty that the contents of the item will be error-free. We are not liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of, resulting from, or any way connected to the use of the item, whether or not based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise; whether or not injury was sustained by persons or property or otherwise; and whether or not loss was sustained from, or arose out of, the results of, the item, or any services that may have been provided by us. We are not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages result from any defect, error, or failure to perform.